Our three regular guests, Pastor Andru Morgan of Parkrose United Methodist, Pastor Phil Vestal of RuahSpace and Pastor Aaron Miller of University Hill Congregation discuss how the Church is getting the body wrong. The human body that is.
What is the Church missing out on when it abdicates the wellness space to secularism and the New Age? What are the social justice implication of “fitness?” How do you treat the F word (fat), in world where there is so much judgement and shame associated with weight-gain? The pastors dive into all these topics and more.
Or join us live each Thursday, on Zoom via MeetUp, at 6 pm PST/9 pm EST.
EP 8: Demons in your head, Christian Mindfulness, and Prayer with psychologist Irene Kraegel – PraXis: Christian Wellness
- EP 8: Demons in your head, Christian Mindfulness, and Prayer with psychologist Irene Kraegel
- EP 7: Faith Journey from Astronomy to Chair Yoga
- EP 6: How the Church is Ignoring your Body
- EP 5.8: Introduction to Centering Prayer, 5 minutes of silence, with Father Nicholas Amato
- EP 5.5: 20-minute introduction to Centering Prayer: Father Nicholas Amato
PraXis PODcast is now on Apple Podcasts.